Student Counsellor Responsibilities
- A student counsellor plays a vital role in any of the educational institutions and their job does not involve directly with teaching, but giving advices and providing guidance to the students about their personal or academic life.
- Advising the students on their personal problems and helps them to resolve it.
- Identify cases involving domestic abuse or other family problems affecting students’ development.
- Establish and enforce behavioral rules and procedures to maintain order among students conduct training programs for Faculties & Students.
- Work effectively one-on-one with students and understand each & every student of the College.
- Educate parents about college curriculum and the role of a student.
- Imparts a positive impact with student and staff.