Vision & Mission
To improve oral health through research, teaching, and service and become a leading center of excellence in the field of dental research, translating new knowledge from basic science research to the clinical scenario and creating optimal outcomes and benefits for the patients and the community.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities and high-quality research to the researchers of the institution to conduct basic and advanced research.
- To co-ordinate and assist relevant research and research-related activities among all disciplines of dentistry
- To develop and strengthen inter-disciplinary and inter-institutional collaboration to foster research
- To collaborate with prestigious national and international research and academic institutions
- To create a culture of responsible and quality research with integrity and focus on publishing the outcomes in high-quality journals.