NEET UG 2024
NEET UG 2024 Application Form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the online registration process from 9 Feb 2024 for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2024. Candidates who were waiting for the NEET UG 2024 Application Form can now fill the form at the new website:- neet.ntaonline.in
NEET is the only entrance exam for admission to undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS and BDS in India. The NEET 2024 exam will be held on May 5, 2024, in offline mode across various centers in the country. Candidates are required to check the NEET 2024 eligibility criteria and Documents required for them to fill out the form.
NEET UG 2024 Application Form Live Update
NEET UG 2024 Application Form are live now. Candidates who wish to appear for NEET 2024 must fill out and submit the online application form before the last date which 9 March 2024. The application form is available on the official website of NTA NEET – neet.nta.ac.in. Candidates need to register themselves using their personal details, mobile numbers and email ID. After filling NEET UG 2024 Application Form, they will receive an application number and password, which they have to use to login and fill the rest of the application form.
The application form requires candidates to enter their academic details, choice of exam city, and upload scanned copies of their passport-size photograph, postcard size photograph, category certificate (if applicable), disability certificate (if applicable), and class 10 passing certificate.
The photograph should have a white background and the name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph should be printed below it. The size of the photograph should be between 10 KB to 200 KB and the size of the other documents should be between 100 KB to 300 KB. The format of the files should be JPG/JPEG only.
NEET UG 2024 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
NEET UG 2024 eligibility criteria require candidates to be Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, or Foreign Nationals. A minimum age of 17 as of December 31, 2024, and no upper age limit. Educational qualification includes passing 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. Specific subject-wise marks and attempts criteria apply. State eligibility conditions also must be met.
|NEET UG 2024 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
|Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), and Foreign Nationals are eligible.
|Minimum age: 17 years as of December 31, 2024. Maximum age: No upper age limit for appearing in NEET UG. However, specific eligibility conditions apply for admission to medical courses in certain states.
|Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
|Subjects and Marks
|Minimum aggregate marks: General category – 50%, SC/ST/OBC – 40%, PwD – 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (taken together).
|Unlimited attempts are permitted, subject to the upper age limit and other eligibility conditions specified by participating institutions and states.
|Candidates must also comply with any additional eligibility criteria set by respective states/UTs, including domicile requirements and specific qualifications.
How to Fill NEET UG 2024 Application Form?
The steps to fill out the NEET application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET – ntaonline.inand click on the link ‘Fill Application Form’.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’.
- Enter your personal details, such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, category, etc. and click on ‘Preview and Submit’.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Next’. You will receive an application number and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Login with your application number and password and fill the academic details, such as class 10 and 12th marks, board name, roll number, etc.
- Choose your preferred exam city from the list of available options. You can choose up to four exam cities in order of preference.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, postcard size photograph, category certificate, disability certificate, and class 10 passing certificate. Make sure the files are in JPG/JPEG format and within the prescribed size limit.
- Pay the application fee using any of the online modes, such as debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, or Paytm. The application fee is Rs. 1700 for General category, Rs. 1600 for EWS/OBC category, and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/PwD category.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout of it for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check the details carefully before submitting the application form, as no changes will be allowed after the final submission. However, NTA will open a correction window for a limited period, during which candidates can make corrections in some of the fields of the application form. The dates and details of the correction window will be announced later on the official website.
Candidates who complete the application process will be able to download their admit cards from the official website before the exam date. The admit card will have the details of the exam centre, date, time, and instructions for the exam. Candidates must carry the admit card along with a valid ID proof and a passport-size photograph to the exam centre.